- About Us
1. Call Adams Funeral Home 937-492-4700
2. Inform us of the following information:
3. Make an appointment immediately with Adams Funeral Home
4. Notify your clergy
5. Gather information for the Death Certificate:
6. Gather Obituary Information. Adams Funeral Home will normally write the article and submit to the newspaper(s).
7. Decide an appropriate memorial to which gifts can be made. (Church, Hospice, Library, School, or Charity)
8. Select Pallbearers.
9. Make a list and contact by telephone:
10. Locate the will and notify the Lawyer and Executor.
11. Arrange for members of the family or close friends to take turns answering door or telephone. Keep a careful record of all calls.
12. Arrange for childcare, if necessary.
13. Arrange hospitality for visiting relatives and friends.
14. Check and notify:
15. Prepare a list of distant persons to be notified.
16. If deceased was living alone, notify: